Manual Handling of objects is a course designed to give you an awareness and understanding on how we can safely move an object and undertake risk assessments to make a task safer.
An Introduction to Manual Handling (RoSPA Approved)
This course will enable you to adopt the attitudes, procedures and techniques necessary to safely lift and handle loads of all types.
• By the end of this course you will be able to:
• Describe manual handling legal responsibilities
• Explain why avoiding manual handling is the best policy
• Assess the task, your individual capacity, the load and the environment
• Describe how your back works
• Describe and demonstrate safe lifting techniques
Course Level: Awareness
Certification Duration: 1 Years
Time to complete: 365 days from purchase